- 1 package thin spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 of a green cabbage, chopped
- 3 carrots cut into 1 1/2 inch long strips
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Marinate chicken in sauce for about 30 minutes. Heat oil in pan and stir fry onions until soft (about 2-3 minutes.)
Add marinated chicken, stir over high heat until it changes color (almost well done). Add cabbage and carrots, keep stirring until done.
Add soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir. Turn heat to medium low.
Add cooked noodles; keep stirring until the color of the noodles is even. Stir in another 2-3 tablespoons of soy, according to taste.
Add more vegetables if desired.